Barawine is a wine bar and restaurant located in Harlem. It offers its diners a wide variety of wine and craft beer selections, all of which come from high quality producers or local breweries. Customers have the pleasure of enjoying freshly prepared meals paired with a delicious glass of wine. Make sure to try out this fresh and light Yellowfin Tuna Tartar recipe by Barawine!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
1 pinch white sesame seeds
1 ounce ponzu
4 ounces sushi grade tuna
2 ounces Japanese seaweed salad
Pinch salt and pepper
- Dice the tuna into small cubes.
- Toss the tuna in a bowl with the ponzu, plus 1 pinch sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Using a small ring - like a biscuit cutter - spoon in a layer of seaweed salad.
- Spoon in the tuna on top.
- Garnish with a pinch of white sesame seeds.
- Remove the ring and serve with microgreens. Enjoy!