2 ears of cleaned fresh corn
1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 tablespoon of parmigiana cheese
3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon of small dice chives
Salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sauté pan place two teaspoons of vegetable oil in pan and bring to medium heat. Take the remaining oil and evenly coat corn. Season corn with salt and pepper and place in your heated sauté pan. Evenly roast corn until golden brown.
- Place corn in heated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Take corn out of over.
- Remove corn from sauté pan and place on serving plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, place mayonnaise and smoked paprika. Mix ingredients evenly with whisk.
- Take the unsalted butter and coat corn evenly.
- Repeat step with smoked mayonnaise.
- Garnish corn with parmigiana cheese and diced chives.